Medical Wire Coating Removal for Medical Devices from Wytech
At Wytech, we take pride in our advanced medical wire capabilities, including coating removal. Our proprietary mechanical ablation perform precise and clean coating removal for medical wire. As leaders in the field of medical wire manufacturing, we can help meet your coating removal needs efficiently and effectively.
How Wytech Can Help with Coating Removal
At Wytech, we combine research and technology to continuously provide innovation in the medical wire market. Currently, our capabilities state of the art and proprietary equipment developed by our engineers and manufacturing staff. This allows us to provide you with the products and technologies you need, quickly. We’re pleased to provide the top medical device manufacturers with various technologies, like coating removal.
Learn about the benefits of choosing Wytech for your mechanical coating removal needs:
- Remove coating in discrete lengths throughout the part
- No frayed edges
- Smooth, clean transitions
- Capable of producing single or multiple marker bands
- Tolerancing of +/- .020 on location and length of removals
- No heat introduced, which eliminates substrate material changes
At Wytech, we’ve made medical wire technologies our business for decades.
Medical devices require accuracy to ensure positive outcomes and minimal complications. We have spent nearly 50 years perfecting technologies, including medical wire coating removal, to ensure that you are getting the best possible product for your medical device manufacturing needs.
Tell Us About Your Product Goals
The FastLane program was developed specifically to provide design engineers fast access to a wide selection of fine wire sizes and materials for urgent developmental work.
- Stainless Steel, Nitinol, PTFE Coated & Parylene Coated Wire
- Diameters ranging from .003" - .145", half sizes also available
- Available in 60", 73″ and 120″ lengths
- $200 minimum order required
- COC included in each shipment
Whether it’s a product evaluation, evaluating an alternative manufacturing process, or a situation that demands delivery in less than two weeks, FastTrack meets your needs.
- Wire straightening and cutting
- Wire and tube taper grinding, forming, end treating, and coating removal
- PTFE hypotubes
- Heat treating
- Grit blasting