Medical Markets Wytech Serves
You demand high-quality medical wire and tubing. Wytech delivers.
Medical devices and components are highly regulated and require precise and accurate production to not only meet stringent standards but to ensure each device’s performance consistently and complication-free. Your components are only as good as the company producing them. Wytech is the leader in medical wire and tube manufacturing providing wire and tubing for a variety of the top companies and for an array of medical markets.
Wytech: World Leader in Specialty Wire and Metal Tube Manufacturing
For nearly 50 years, we have designed, built, and perfected the technologies that have positioned us as the specialty medial wire company. We have grown from a fine wire straightening and cutting house to producing the wire, mandrels, stylets, and more for the components, you develop for cardiology, neurology, orthopedics, and many more medical fields.
Learn more about the medical markets and devices we can help you develop and produce to help medical professionals save lives.
The FastLane program was developed specifically to provide design engineers fast access to a wide selection of thin wall hypotubes & fine wire sizes, alloys and lubricious coatings for urgent developmental work.
- Medical Wire
- Stainless Steel, Nitinol, PTFE Coated & Parylene Coated Wire
- Diameters ranging from 0.003" - 0.145", half sizes also available
- Available in 60", 73″ and 120″ lengths
- Stainless Steel Thin Wall Metal Tubes
- Diameters ranging from 0.009" - 0.112"
- Available in various lengths
- $200 minimum order required
- COC included in each shipment
Whether it’s a product evaluation, evaluating an alternative manufacturing process, or a situation that demands delivery in four weeks, FastTrack meets your needs.
- 100% focus on mandrel and core wire development with specialized equipment and dedicated manufacturing cell
- Precision Centerless Grinding
- Catheter mandrel and core wire development
- Fast delivery, < 4 week
- Dedicated inventory of common medical wire