For nearly 50 years, Wytech has provided Medical OEMs and contract manufacturers with reliable and quality specialty wire and tubing for their medical devices. Our revolutionary vertically integrated facility provides accurate and fast production to help you fill your device orders with peace of mind you received the best quality wire and tubing.
Wytech’s Technologies and Capabilities
Wytech has a broad range of specialty wire and tube processes from raw spool to a welded wire assembly. We continuously invest in state-of-the-art manufacturing and metrology equipment and expertise.
The FastLane program was developed specifically to provide design engineers fast access to a wide selection of fine wire sizes and materials for urgent developmental work.
- Stainless Steel, Nitinol, PTFE Coated & Parylene Coated Wire
- Diameters ranging from .003" - .145", half sizes also available
- Available in 60", 73″ and 120″ lengths
- $200 minimum order required
- COC included in each shipment
Whether it’s a product evaluation, evaluating an alternative manufacturing process, or a situation that demands delivery in less than two weeks, FastTrack meets your needs.
- Wire straightening and cutting
- Wire and tube taper grinding, forming, end treating, and coating removal
- PTFE hypotubes
- Heat treating
- Grit blasting