Since we were founded in 1975, Wytech has made precision medical wire and stainless steel tubing components that have touched the lives of over 1 billion people! Our success has a deep history of employee engagement rooted in family values and the credit for our amazing customer experience goes to every one of our employees.
At Wytech, we recognize that we are part of a larger community in the Union County, New Jersey and we are also part of the global medical device community.
We partner with medical device companies with passion and expertise for the development and manufacturing of medical wire and metal tube components that help our customers achieve superior clinical outcomes for their patients.
Wytech’s Employee Values
- We are accountable for the job we’ve been asked to do while providing the best quality, service, support, and environment for our employees and customers.
- We believe teamwork is best demonstrated in having a positive attitude and respect for others when striving to achieve a common goal
- We pride ourselves on being a quality focused team with the customer being our number one priority.
- We are customer focused and recognize that we manufacture critical medical device components that make a positive impact in the lives of patients.
- We are results driven, with a never-ending desire to be the best at our job and consistently accomplish more than what has been asked.
Wytech’s Vision 2025
By 2025, Wytech’s Vision is to help 95 Million people achieve better health on an annual basis (95 in ’25).
We are excited that you are interested in learning more about Wytech and we would encourage you to contact the appropriate Wytech business representative here or peruse our ever expanding Wytech Webstore featuring various alloys and diameters of medical wire ranging from stainless steel to nitinol and PTFE coated medical wire to stainless steel hypotubes.