How Wytech is Different
For nearly 50 years, Wytech has been an outsourcing partner of choice for medical device OEMs and contract manufacturers worldwide who require “dead-straight” quality and need delivery quickly. We’re responsive and innovative, and work with you as your solutions partner to help bring your vision to life.
Benefits of Choosing Our Wire Components
When you work with Wytech for your medical wire component needs, you’ll enjoy the many benefits that come with our quality-engineered products. We provide:
- Proprietary processes
- In-house heat treating, tip annealing, and stress relieving
- Advanced precision grinding
- Multiple tapers
- PTFE coatings
- Surface modification & coating removal
Your Vision, Delivered
When you need advanced specialty medical wire component solutions, Wytech is ready to help, regardless of the complexity of the medical device. As a result of our dedication to quality, we are a certified ship-to-stock outsourcing partner to many of the leading medical device firms in the world.
These companies choose us for zero-defect performance and adherence to schedules, and for our incredible versatility when it comes to bringing their visions to fruition – from beginning to end.
The FastLane program was developed specifically to provide design engineers fast access to a wide selection of thin wall hypotubes & fine wire sizes, alloys and lubricious coatings for urgent developmental work.
- Medical Wire
- Stainless Steel, Nitinol, PTFE Coated & Parylene Coated Wire
- Diameters ranging from 0.003" - 0.145", half sizes also available
- Available in 60", 73″ and 120″ lengths
- Stainless Steel Thin Wall Metal Tubes
- Diameters ranging from 0.009" - 0.112"
- Available in various lengths
- $200 minimum order required
- COC included in each shipment
Whether it’s a product evaluation, evaluating an alternative manufacturing process, or a situation that demands delivery in less than two weeks, FastTrack meets your needs.
- Wire straightening and cutting
- Wire and tube taper grinding, forming, end treating, and coating removal
- PTFE hypotubes
- Heat treating
- Grit blasting