Metal Tube Processing
Deburred Cut Hypotubes: ECM, ECG, and laser cutting
Needle tips and points include: bias grinds, lancet points, blunt points, trocars, bevel points, diamond points, and more.
Tube fabrication includes laser machining, Wire EDM, CNC Swiss turning/milling, conventional machining equipment, and more.
Tube forming includes: flaring/flanging, Four-Slide, expansion/reduction, bulging/beading, notching/slotting, dimpling, and more.
Wytech has the ability to manufacture tubing components in a variety of shapes - including rounds, rectangles, squares, and customs.
Metal Tubing Applications
We’re pleased to offer the following metal tubing products to meet your needs:
- Interventional Applications:
- Advanced Surgical Applications:
- Biopsy Needle Stylets
- Size Range: OD down to 0.010”
- Wall Thickness: down to 0.002”
- Lengths: 0.020” to 80.000”
The FastLane program was developed specifically to provide design engineers fast access to a wide selection of thin wall hypotubes & fine wire sizes, alloys and lubricious coatings for urgent developmental work.
- Medical Wire
- Stainless Steel, Nitinol, PTFE Coated & Parylene Coated Wire
- Diameters ranging from 0.003" - 0.145", half sizes also available
- Available in 60", 73″ and 120″ lengths
- Stainless Steel Thin Wall Metal Tubes
- Diameters ranging from 0.009" - 0.112"
- Available in various lengths
- $200 minimum order required
- COC included in each shipment
Whether it’s a product evaluation, evaluating an alternative manufacturing process, or a situation that demands delivery in less than two weeks, FastTrack meets your needs.
- Wire straightening and cutting
- Wire and tube taper grinding, forming, end treating, and coating removal
- PTFE hypotubes
- Heat treating
- Grit blasting