Medical Wire Forming
We are wire forming experts with the technology and capability to produce wire in a multitude of shapes, sizes, and medical applications. Our state-of-the-art facility and manufacturing process is second to none and allows us to help you design, develop, and produce your medical devices.
Technologies That Help You Engineer
- Variety of alloys including stainless steel & nitinol
- Wire diameters as small as 0.003”
- Wire can be bent to form almost any shape
- The vertically integrated facility offers from design to product faster
Common Wire Forming Applications:
- Packaging, Bonding, Forming, Sizing, Pigtail and stylets
- Components For:
- Catheter delivery systems
- Cardiovascular implants
Tell Us About Your Product Goals
The FastLane program was developed specifically to provide design engineers fast access to a wide selection of thin wall hypotubes & fine wire sizes, alloys and lubricious coatings for urgent developmental work.
- Medical Wire
- Stainless Steel, Nitinol, PTFE Coated & Parylene Coated Wire
- Diameters ranging from 0.003" - 0.145", half sizes also available
- Available in 60", 73″ and 120″ lengths
- Stainless Steel Thin Wall Metal Tubes
- Diameters ranging from 0.009" - 0.112"
- Available in various lengths
- $200 minimum order required
- COC included in each shipment
Whether it’s a product evaluation, evaluating an alternative manufacturing process, or a situation that demands delivery in less than two weeks, FastTrack meets your needs.
- Wire straightening and cutting
- Wire and tube taper grinding, forming, end treating, and coating removal
- PTFE hypotubes
- Heat treating
- Grit blasting