Wytech recognizes the high-performance benefits of laser processing – versatility, high level of repeatability, efficient process speeds.
Our CNC 6-axis laser cutting micromachining system is ideal for complex cut geometries on hypotubing, non-contact laser knurling, hole popping, and more. Dimensional precision and short cycle times are assured with this advanced machining center.
- Part Diameter Range: .25-8mm, Up to 3m long
- Accuracy: ≤ +/- 15 micron
- Repeatability: ≤ +/- 5 micron
- Cutting Speed: We’ve routinely cut >1000mm/s
- Laser marking applications include:
- Part number identification
- Positioning locator
- Benefits of laser marking over pad printing:
- Non-contact with little heat input, discoloration, or oxidation
- Depth marking, etched, laser
- Welding applications include
- Spot welding
- Seam welding
- Benefits of Rotational CNC laser welding:
- Accuracy of component mating for precision applications
- Repeatability & scalability for high volume applications
Tell Us About Your Product Goals
The FastLane program was developed specifically to provide design engineers fast access to a wide selection of thin wall hypotubes & fine wire sizes, alloys and lubricious coatings for urgent developmental work.
- Medical Wire
- Stainless Steel, Nitinol, PTFE Coated & Parylene Coated Wire
- Diameters ranging from 0.003" - 0.145", half sizes also available
- Available in 60", 73″ and 120″ lengths
- Stainless Steel Thin Wall Metal Tubes
- Diameters ranging from 0.009" - 0.112"
- Available in various lengths
- $200 minimum order required
- COC included in each shipment
Whether it’s a product evaluation, evaluating an alternative manufacturing process, or a situation that demands delivery in less than two weeks, FastTrack meets your needs.
- Wire straightening and cutting
- Wire and tube taper grinding, forming, end treating, and coating removal
- PTFE hypotubes
- Heat treating
- Grit blasting