Your devices are built with precise accuracy to ensure the best outcomes for patients. Wytech provides you with the highest quality wire and tubing components available.
Interventional medicine requires a level of accuracy that medical professionals depend on to ensure minimal complications and the highest success with their patients. In order for you to develop and produce the best quality devices for your customers, your components need to meet the same standards to reduce issues during procedures or diagnostics.
Wytech has led the way in specialty medical wire and tubing for nearly 50 years providing the top names in interventional medical devices the components medical professionals trust.
Why Wytech for Interventional Medicine Devices?
We’ve perfected the art of medical wire and tube manufacturing developing proprietary equipment used to straighten, cut, form, and grind medical wire and tubing to match your exact needs. We are well versed in the medical component market allowing us to become the experts and ensuring we get your specialty wire and tubing precise, accurate, and right for your prototypes and products. Learn more about how Wytech can help your team with the best medical wire and tubing components on the market today.
- Guidewire components for cardiovascular and neurovascular applications
- Wire steering and cutting assemblies and components for electrophysiology and structural heart delivery systems
- Core wire and tubing components for PCTA and PTA catheters
- Coated and uncoated wire components for neurovascular delivery systems
- Fabricated tubing components for catheter delivery systems
- Mandrels for reinforced sheath catheter manufacturing
The FastLane program was developed specifically to provide design engineers fast access to a wide selection of thin wall hypotubes & fine wire sizes, alloys and lubricious coatings for urgent developmental work.
- Medical Wire
- Stainless Steel, Nitinol, PTFE Coated & Parylene Coated Wire
- Diameters ranging from 0.003" - 0.145", half sizes also available
- Available in 60", 73″ and 120″ lengths
- Stainless Steel Thin Wall Metal Tubes
- Diameters ranging from 0.009" - 0.112"
- Available in various lengths
- $200 minimum order required
- COC included in each shipment
Whether it’s a product evaluation, evaluating an alternative manufacturing process, or a situation that demands delivery in less than two weeks, FastTrack meets your needs.
- Wire straightening and cutting
- Wire and tube taper grinding, forming, end treating, and coating removal
- PTFE hypotubes
- Heat treating
- Grit blasting