With the acquisition of Micro-Tube Fabricators (and its laser machining systems) and the recent purchase of a new CNC 6-axis laser cutting micromachining center, Wytech continues to fortify its laser processing technologies. Wytech recognizes the high performance benefits of laser machining ─ versatility, high level of repeatability, efficient process speeds, and more and will continue to develop its resources in this segment of the business.
Wytech’s recently acquired CNC 6-axis laser cutting micromachining system is ideal for complex cut geometries on hypotubing, non-contact laser knurling, hole popping, and more. Dimensional precision and short cycle times are assured with this advanced machining center.
- Part Diameter Range: 1.5-8 mm, 3”-14”/75-350 mm long
- Accuracy: ≤ +/- 25 micron (0.001”)
- Repeatability: ≤ +/- 10 micron (0.0004”)
- Cutting Speed: 50 mm/second max
- Prototypes to high volume runs
- Welds can be for spot, seam, cosmetic, mechanical strength, and/or hermetic purposes
- Rotational CNC controlled laser welding process enables accuracy of component mating for precision applications
- Ideal for high-volume runs due to efficient process speeds, rapid cycling, and repeatability
- Best suited for permanent markings for tracking, part # identification, alpha numeric info, positioning locater, barcodes, and more
- Non-contact, with little heat input, discoloration, or oxidation
- Depth marking, etched, laser